Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. In principle, the processing of personal data is any activity on personal data, regardless of whether it is carried out in an automated manner or not, e.g. collecting, storage, perpetuating, ordering, modifying, browsing, using, sharing, limiting, deleting, or destroying. We process personal data for various purposes and depending on the purpose, different collection methods, legal bases for processing, use, disclosure, and retention periods may apply.
Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is:
FMIC Performance sp. z o.o. , Boczna 6/8/10, 42-202 Częstochowa, NIP PL9492057067, REGON 241336176
Company premises address: ul. Boczna 6/8/10, 42-202 Częstochowa
Postal address: ul. Wesoła 36, 42-202 Częstochowa
Purposes and legal bases of personal data
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- setting up and managing a User Account,
- implementation of the Account services and the User's transactions,
- making a purchase transaction,
- adjusting the offer based on customer activity,
- contacting you for purposes related to the provision of services, maintenance of your account and orders, permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular e-mail and telephone,
- implementation of purchase and sale contracts,
- handling complaints,
- ensuring the security of services provided by electronic means,
- conducting direct marketing of the Administrator's services,
- organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns for Users,
- performance of obligations resulting from legal regulations, including tax or accounting regulations,
- ensuring the implementation of payment services,
- support for insurance of the purchased goods,
- ensuring accountability,
Based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. your consent to the processing of personal data, applicable legal provisions (e.g. tax law, civil law, accounting law), or the legitimate interest of the Administrator or a third party.
Obligation/ voluntariness to provide personal data
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is a condition for using the User Account, making purchases and receiving the newsletter. In other cases, your personal data is processed based on the Administrator's legitimate interest, e.g. processing of cookies necessary for the operation of the website.
the period of personal data storage
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to ensure the proper provision of the User Account service, implementation of the legitimate business goals of the Data Administrator, and fulfillment of obligations under the law, including securing, implementing and protecting your claims:
- if the Administrator processes personal data based on your consent, the processing period lasts until you withdraw this consent,
- if the Administrator processes personal data based on the legitimate interest of the data administrator, the processing period lasts until the termination of the above-mentioned interest (e.g. the limitation period for civil law claims) or until the data subject objects to further such processing - in situations where such objection is permitted under the law,
- if the Administrator processes personal data because it is necessary due to applicable law, the periods of data processing for this purpose are determined by these provisions (for example, it is required by law to store your personal data for a longer period, if it is it is necessary to secure and fulfill a claim of another company or to fulfill the obligations of state administration bodies,
- in the absence of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic period of data storage in the case of records and other documentary evidence drawn up during the performance of the contract is a maximum of 10 years.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of your personal data are:
- an accounting office and a legal chamber providing services to the Administrator, - auditors and statutory auditors, legal advisors, tax advisors, - service providers of IT and payment systems enabling the proper operation of the Store, - entities providing services in the field of surveys, including NPS (customer satisfaction) surveys, - debt collection agencies (personal data are provided only to the extent that it is actually necessary to achieve the given purpose), - state authorities (only if and only to the extent that it is necessary and required under mandatory provisions of law and in a manner consistent with these provisions).
Rights of the data regulation
On the basis of GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to your personal data,
- request rectification of your personal data,
- requests to delete your personal data,
- requests to limit the processing of personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data,
- requests for the transfer of personal data.
To exercise your rights, you must contact the Administrator:
+48 793 593 993,
ul. Wesoła 36,
The right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to processing your personal data at any time.
Withdrawal of your consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (formerly the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection - GIODO).
Legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or a third party The legitimate interests of the
Administrator or a third party are:
- realization and protection of claims,
- direct marketing,
- providing electronic services.
Processing of personal data to a third country or organization
The administrator does not transfer your data to third countries or international organizations unless it becomes his obligation due to the law.
Information on automated decision-making, including profiling
The administrator does not profile your personal data or make automated decisions.
We may collect personal data automatically via cookies on our websites, but to a limited extent. Cookies are small text files saved on the user's computer or other mobile devices while using the websites. These files are used, among others using various functions provided on a given website or confirming that a given user has seen certain content from a given website. Among the cookies, some are necessary for the operation of our store and are used to ensure:
- supporting user sessions,
- saving the state of the user's session,
- enabling authorization using login,
- saving the information necessary for the operation of the online basket in the case of online purchases of our store,
- monitoring the availability of services.
Another category of cookies are files that, although they are not necessary to use our website, but facilitate its use and allow:
- restoring the last visited view the next time you log into the product,
- remembering the user's choice to stop displaying a selected message or
- displaying it a certain number of times,
- restoring the user's session, - remembering the last selected category in the product,
- checking whether the saving to cookies is functioning properly, - enabling automatic login to the product ("remember me" option),
- setting the preferred language, currency, font size and other similar properties that facilitate working with the application, - restoring the last search result in the product,
- displaying recently viewed products in the online store,
- displaying the last selected sorting parameter.
- website traffic on our page,
- collecting anonymous, aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website and enable us to constantly improve our products,
- determining the number of anonymous users of our website (needed to analyze the use of our website),
- controlling how often the selected content is shown to Users,
- controlling how often Users choose a given service,
- study subscriptions for newsletters,
- use of a communication tool,
- integration with the community portal,
- Internet payments.
At the time of preparation of this document, we include these entities:
- Google Analytics (more information and blocking additive Google Analytics: tools.google.com),
- PayPal (more information on the website: www.paypal.pl)
- PayU (more information on the website: www.payu.pl)
- DPD (more information on the website: www.dpd.pl)
- Facebook (more information on the website: www.facebook.com)
- Gmail / Google (more information on the website: www.gmail.com , www.google.com)
You can manage your cookies used by us or by any other third-party providers by changing the settings of your web browser. However, you must know that after rejecting cookies, some functions offered by our website may not work properly, and in some cases, it may even prevent the use of the selected product.
We do not combine personal data (name, address, etc.) with the data stored in the cookies you use without your visible consent. To use the cart function, you must accept cookies (temporary/permanent).
Activation and deactivation of cookies in popular web browsers:
Internet Explorer (Microsoft):
"Tools" ›" Internet options "› "Privacy" ›" Settings / Advanced ... "› "Cookies / Accept"
"Tools" ›" Preferences ... "› "Advanced" ›" Cookies / Accept cookies "
"Google Chrome settings" ›" Options "› "For advanced users" ›" Privacy "› "Content settings" ›" Cookies "› "Allow local data storage"
"Preferences" ›" Protection "› "Accept cookies: always"
If you want to deactivate cookies, you should do the last action in the opposite way, e.g. if the "accept" option is checked, you need to uncheck it.
We collect information on the use of our website by its users and their IP addresses based on the analysis of access logs. We use the above-mentioned information to diagnose problems related to the operation of the server, analyze possible security breaches, and to manage the website. The IP address is also used by us for statistical purposes, i.e. to collect and analyze demographic data of website visitors (e.g. information about the region from which the connection was made). On the basis of the information obtained in an above-mentioned manner, in special cases, collective, general statistical summaries are prepared, which are disclosed to third parties cooperating with us. They usually include information about the website's audience. However, these statements do not contain any data allowing your identification (identification).
You need to know we may be required to disclose information regarding the IP number of a given user of our website at the request of authorized - under applicable legal provisions - state authorities in connection with their proceedings.
We also inform you that whenever we pursue our legitimate interest, we always consider the impact of the processed personal data on the data subjects. We never process more data than is necessary to perform the service or if it would have a negative impact on these persons. As a general rule, we process a larger amount of data, such as e-mail address, and postal address, only for specific services and when it is necessary, e.g. subscribing to a newsletter or sending an order.
- law changes,
- the emergence of new guidelines from authorities supervising the correctness of data processing,
- changes in technology in the processing of personal data, if it will affect the content of the Policy,
- changes in the methods, purposes, or legal grounds for processing personal data by us.